History records for us the good and evil of past societies. When looking at this, I find our society no worse, and in many cases, not even close to than the ancient societies. However, I also notice something else that perhaps should be of great concern to us. Each of these societies has been brought low by the God of Heaven for their evil.
Some time ago, a movement started that had the aim of producing a gender-neutral society. Accordingly, many institutions have been put into existence that are designed to accomplish this end. One such is the neutralization of public restrooms.
I cannot say exactly when this started, but in 2015 it was reported by the San Francisco Chronicle, that the boys’ bathrooms and girls’ bathrooms were to become just bathrooms at the Miraloma Elementary School in San Francisco, California as they go gender-neutral. This decision follows a trend that is accelerating in our nation. There are many other reports I could site, but one is enough for us to think about the implications of such a move.
God on Gender
1) Male and Female. Considering this ridiculousness, a good question is, “Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE?” (Matt. 19:4-5). The origination book affirms, “God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them” (Gen. 1:27). Again, it is recorded, “He created them male and female…” (Gen. 5:2). If you’re not sure which you are, you might check your birth certificate.
2) Mankind and Womankind. Leviticus 18:22 teaches, “You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.” Today we are told that if you are mankind you can change to womankind, and if you are womankind you can identify as mankind. Craziness, isn’t it?
Men and women
3) Man and Woman. The creation account reveals, “The LORD God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man and brought her to the man. The man said, “This is now bone of my bones, And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man” (Gen. 2:22-23). Paul wrote the Corinthians, “it is good for a man not to touch a woman. But because of immoralities, each man is to have his own wife, and each woman is to have her own husband” (1 Cor. 7:1-2).
4) Husbands and Wives. The Ephesian letter instructs, “Ephesians 5:22-33 NAS95 22 Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife…But as the church is subject to Christ, so also the wives ought to be to their husbands…Husbands, love your wives…and the wife must see to it that she respects her husband” (Eph. 5:22-33).
5) Father and Mother. Did you know that the terms “dad” and “mom” or “father” and “mother” are now considered offensive to some in our society? The Book of God says, “For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh” (Gen. 2:24). Paul wrote the Ephesians, “Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. HONOR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER…” (Eph. 6:1-2).
Boys and girls
6) Sons and Daughters. The generations of Adam find “sons and daughters” being born (Gen. 5:4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 26, 30). When you were born, were you a son or a daughter?
7) Boys and Girls. Zechariah 8:5 says, “And the streets of the city will be filled with boys and girls playing in its streets.” When a child is born, the first words are often: “It’s a boy!” or “It’s a girl!” Right? Some school systems no longer refer to students as “boys” and “girls”. Teachers are told, “Don’t use phrases such as ‘boys and girls,’ ‘you guys,’ ‘ladies and gentlemen,’ and similarly gendered expressions to get kids’ attention.” Instead of “boys” and “girls”, call them purple penguins! Divide them by whether they prefer skateboards or bikes, or whether they like milk or juice. So, are we going to have the milk room and the juice room, instead of the boys’ room and the girls’ room?
He and she
8) He and She. ‘He” and “she” occurs in 160 Bible verses. Here’s a sampling: “When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate” (Gen. 3:6). You ought to be able to tell a she from a he and a he from a she! The law commanded, “A woman shall not wear man’s clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman’s clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God” (Deut. 22:5). The Corinthians were asked, “Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him, but if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her…” (1 Cor. 11:14-15). Speaking of nature-teaching, did you observe what Noah took with him into the ark? “…two of every kind into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female” (Gen. 6:19). Ever see a trans dog or cat?
Friend, we might ask, “What’s next?” It is time to recognize the sovereignty of God and accept what is obvious to all. There is a difference between male and female. So, let us accept God’s design and forget about bringing “strange fire” before Him (Lev 10:1; Num 26:61). The results of this “strange fire” are disastrous.